Things are changing as quickly as our gifs so for now we have put together some of the most pertinent points for you to think about
1.Furniture – are you able to make quick changes, such as switching up your furniture layout or adding more appropriate furniture pieces? There are literally thousands of options out there, we’d love to help you filter out he most appropriate solution for your business and budget.
2.Screens – The addition of screens between workstations is being widely discussed. Their growing interest is primarily down to the temporary versatility to:
- Act as a sneeze and cough shield
- Provides privacy to support focus work
- They are easily retro-fitted
If you would like to learn more about the options available to you, give us a ring or drop us a line at: email@example.com
3. Action plan – Our thoughts here at Echospace are that businesses ought to be adapting quickly for the short term impact that this pandemic will have on the workplace. Ask your team how they feel and prepare an action plan catering for those concerns. A few key concerns expresses by our clients and business associates about returning to the office include:
- physical distancing & way-finding – how do you manage it?
- sanitation and cleaning – what does it look like?
- workforce anxiety – how do you make your people feel safe?
Long term view (Post-vaccine phase)
What about the future post-pandemic? Our designers are brainstorming solutions for immediate implementation that are not permanent and costly. We want to facilitate a gradual transition to a more normal (whatever that may be) less rigid office environment.
What do I do now?
Preservation of cash is going to be a critical consideration for the next several months. We want to encourage business owners to make cost effective adaptations now so that together we can get the UK economy moving again.
How can we help you? Well we have established a process to help guide you back into the office space.
- We’ll safely survey your current office space
- Risk assess and report back recommended changes
- Propose a solution, costs and implementation timeline
- Implement the changes
- Monitor the workplace effectiveness
Here is an example of an adapted workspace, addressing a few of the concerns listed above.
Click to enlarge
Demand is high for adaptations to the workplace. As a small team passionate about people loving where they work, we want to help as many companies as we can, but there are only so many hours in a day.
Drop us a line and book in a Zoom call so that we can get a proposal to you ASAP.