Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Echospace Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
we or us
Echospace Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11833149 whose registered office is at 1 Bickenhall Mansions, Bickenhall Street, London , W1U 6BP;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Echospace Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Echospace Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.echospace.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways: a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Echospace Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
Who we share Data with
12. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – to obtain advice from professional advisers;
Keeping Data secure
18. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
our legitimate interests.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
You may contact Echospace Ltd by email at email@example.com.
01 April 2019